Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Fabian Hueske <fh...@gmail.com> on 2018/08/08 11:42:35 UTC

Listing in Powered By Flink directory

Hi everybody,

The Flink community maintains a directory of organizations and projects
that use Apache Flink [1].
Please reply to this thread if you'd like to add an entry to this list.

Thanks,
Fabian

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLINK/Powered+by+Flink

Re: Listing in Powered By Flink directory

Posted by Fabian Hueske <fh...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Amit!
I've added Limeroad to the list with your description.

Best, Fabian