Posted to ftpserver-users@mina.apache.org by Ulysess Lee 李宇光 <uk...@gmail.com> on 2008/12/15 10:26:17 UTC

With 1.0.0-M4 I can't connect myself with "localhost" or "127.0.0.1"

I improve my server with newest version of Ftp Server(M4)
and then found that I can't connect myself with 127.0.0.1.
my real ip in network is 10.10.10.16, then I used this ip that is ok. I want to know what make this happen!

is it DataConnectionConfigurationFactory?

My server code is simple:
>ListenerFactory listenerFactory = new ListenerFactory();
>listenerFactory.setPort(port);
>FtpServerFactory serverFactory = new FtpServerFactory();
>serverFactory.addListener("default", listenerFactory.createListener());
>FtpServer server = serverFactory.createServer();
>server.start();

The result:
ftp> open
To 10.10.10.16 2121
Connected to 10.10.10.16.
220 Service ready for new user.
User (10.10.10.16:(none)): de
331 User name okay, need password for de.
ftp> disconnect
221 Goodbye.
ftp> open
To 127.0.0.1 2121
Connected to 127.0.0.1.
Connection closed by remote host.

Re: With 1.0.0-M4 I can't connect myself with "localhost" or "127.0.0.1"

Posted by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com>.
On Mon, Dec 15, 2008 at 10:26 AM, Ulysess Lee 李宇光 <uk...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I improve my server with newest version of Ftp Server(M4)
> and then found that I can't connect myself with 127.0.0.1.
> my real ip in network is 10.10.10.16, then I used this ip that is ok. I want to know what make this happen!

I don't think we've made any change that should have affects in this
area. And, I use localhost all the time for testing, at it seems to
work fine. Can you telnet to the port in question?

/niklas