Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org> on 2017/01/11 22:18:27 UTC

2.0 Migration Guide

Igniters,

There will be many changes in 2.0. Some API can be deprecated while the other removed completely. Let’s track all this kind of changes in 2.0 migration guide making a life for our users easier when they will be switching from 1.x to 2.0 version. Add this page to your bookmarks and don’t forget to update whenever is needed:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/Apache+Ignite+2.0+Migration+Guide <https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/Apache+Ignite+2.0+Migration+Guide>

—
Denis

Re: 2.0 Migration Guide

Posted by Igor Sapego <is...@apache.org>.
Added C++ section.

Best Regards,
Igor

Re: 2.0 Migration Guide

Posted by Rishi Yagnik <ri...@gmail.com>.
OK good to know ..Thanks..

--
Rishi Yagnik

Re: 2.0 Migration Guide

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.

Re: 2.0 Migration Guide

Posted by Rishi Yagnik <ri...@gmail.com>.
Denis,

--
Rishi Yagnik

Re: 2.0 Migration Guide

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.
Folks,

Re: 2.0 Migration Guide

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@gridgain.com>.
Dmitriy,

Few number of people contribute to readme.io <http://readme.io/> documentation and I don’t want to create an account only if someone needs to put a row in the migration guide. On the other hand, everyone can have an access to the wiki and update page there directly. I’ll create a page on readme.io <http://readme.io/> with content from the wiki page once 2.0 gets released. That was the plan.

—

Re: 2.0 Migration Guide

Posted by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org>.
Denis,