Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Hugo Palma <hu...@gmail.com> on 2009/01/19 19:16:30 UTC

Wrong visual behaviors using chenillekit window component

I'm getting erratic visual behaviors when using chenillekit window component
and i was wondering if anyone else has experienced the same or has any
suggestions.
I have a form rendered in the window with client validation turned on, and
it seems that some elements that are showed by triggering events on the form
are rendered in the background page and not on the window, therefore getting
hidden.

For example, the balloon that indicates a validation error, or the date
picker from the DateTimeField component (the default DateField component
works fine).
The location seems ok, it's just the depth that's wrong.

Any ideas ?
Thanks.

PS - I have already created an issue for this (
http://code.google.com/p/chenillekit/issues/detail?id=27) but maybe someone
here already has some kind of workaround for this.

Re: Wrong visual behaviors using chenillekit window component

Posted by Hugo Palma <hu...@gmail.com>.
Thanks.
Setting the z-index property to every element that can show up in the window
did the trick.

Posted by James Hillyerd <yi...@gmail.com>.