Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Codger <li...@pmbx.net> on 2005/04/01 21:07:42 UTC

JPEG, MIME incompaibility issue?

Is there a problem with emails sent from microsoft word via eamil (and
thus with mime) and SA?

I have one user getting persistent recorrent bounces.

Re: JPEG, MIME incompaibility issue?

Posted by Loren Wilton <lw...@earthlink.net>.
> Is there a problem with emails sent from microsoft word via eamil (and
> thus with mime) and SA?

Probably not, but are you sure that MIME is getting used?  When I send a
Word document through Exchange at work, Outlook decides to use inline hex
encoding in the body of the mail.  This triggers anywhere from 50 to about
100 different spam rules.

        Loren