Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Vishnu <iv...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/02 13:55:06 UTC

Clearing the DOM Document

I created a DOMDocument just by statement DOM_Document variable1; Then,
DOMNodes, DOMElements, Attributes are appened to DOM_Document reading from a
char * pointer, using the API cfgdbParseXML(variable1, char *str, length of
str) (I guess this is internal function). Now, after using the DOM_Document,
I want to clear the DOM_Document, so that, DOM_Document attributes won't be
available even in coredump, i.e., if I take the gcore in linux and try to
apply "strings" command over that core, it shouldn't give me the attributes.
Can you please help me in finding a way to clear the DOM_Document?