Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Pier Fumagalli <pi...@betaversion.org> on 2003/02/11 04:25:57 UTC

Re: cvs commit: xml-cocoon2/src/blocks/proxy/conf proxy.xmap

On 11/2/03 3:23, "pier@apache.org" <pi...@apache.org> wrote:

> pier        2003/02/10 19:23:18
>
> Modified:    .        project-info.xml properties.xml
> Added:       src/blocks/proxy/conf proxy.xmap
> Log:
> Pier made his first block.

As a favor, can someone review that I actually did the right thing? It
builds cleanly over here, and I believe I got the structure of the ".xmap"
files in the "conf" directory, but I'd rather have it double-checked by
someone with more experience than mine on those things...

    Pier