Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com> on 2019/02/08 15:58:55 UTC

project does not build anymore on macos

LS,

Due to changes in LibvirtResource recently merged, the project will err out
during unit tests on macos. This happens because of
c496c84c6c727a84862cbbe2d870ff57939488b4 that changes the initialisation of
memstats, requiring /proc/meminfo to exist (during unit tests). The
requirement makes perfect sense in production, so a simple roll-back seems
not the way to go. @Wido den Hollander <wi...@widodh.nl>, you created the
change, can you think with me what to do here?
/cc @Rafael Weingartner <ra...@gmail.com> @Gabriel Beims
Bräscher <ga...@gmail.com> @Rohit Yadav <ro...@gmail.com>

--
Daan

Re: project does not build anymore on macos

Posted by Gabriel Beims Bräscher <ga...@gmail.com>.
I am addressing a fix for this issue in PR
https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/pull/3173.

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.
thanks guys

Posted by Gabriel Beims Bräscher <ga...@gmail.com>.