Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Andreas Lüdtke <sa...@t-online.de> on 2010/02/24 19:43:44 UTC

format float/double in dataview

I'm displaying doubles in an AjaxFallbackDefaultDataTable. Is it possible to
format them i.e. with a precision of 2 digits and right aligned?

Currently I don't see a possibility to do this.

Thanks

	Andreas

Re: format float/double in dataview

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
you can create your own column that uses a label with a specific
converter. or a model that does the conversion.

-igor

Posted by James Carman <jc...@carmanconsulting.com>.
Using CSS makes it XHTML compatible.

Posted by Riyad Kalla <rk...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Wilhelmsen Tor Iver <To...@arrive.no>.

Posted by Riyad Kalla <rk...@gmail.com>.
Andreas,

Thanks for sharing that. I'm glad you got it working.

_R

Posted by Andreas Lüdtke <sa...@t-online.de>.
Riyad,

Posted by Riyad Kalla <rk...@gmail.com>.