Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Pranay akula <pr...@gmail.com> on 2018/04/06 16:37:33 UTC

How to restrict users to specific DC.

Hi all,

Is it possible to restrict users to specific DC in cassandra,  let's say an
user A is connecting to DC1 and executing queries, how to can I restrict
that user to that particular DC, just in case even he change his contact
points he shouldn't be able execute queries on DC2.

Is it something feasible from cassandra end ?? ( I couldn't think of any )

Thanks
Pranay.

Re: How to restrict users to specific DC.

Posted by Pranay akula <pr...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Sam, that's what i was looking for good to know it's in pipeline

Regards
Pranay

Posted by Sam Tunnicliffe <sa...@beobal.com>.

Posted by Rahul Singh <ra...@gmail.com>.