Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Gregor Zurowski <gr...@list.zurowski.org> on 2017/05/05 06:32:37 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.19.0 (Attempt #2)

Thanks for your participation in the vote for Camel 2.19.0.  This vote
passes with the following results:

+1 binding: 4 (Babak Vahdat, Claus Ibsen, Gregor Zurowski, Luca Burgazzoli)

+1 non-bindung: 7 (Gary Brown, Krzysztof Sobkowiak, Nicola Ferraro,
Onder Sezgin, Preben Asmussen, Thomas Diesler, Zoran Regvart)

I will promote the artifacts for Camel 2.19.0 shortly.

Gregor