Posted to dev@ibatis.apache.org by SBP <su...@sas.com> on 2006/11/02 13:20:47 UTC

Mutiple database

Hi,
    I am new to ibatis. How will I select from two different data bases. if
any body have some links or codes please share. I need to implement in my
project.

Thanks in advance
Subi

Re: Mutiple database

Posted by Nathan Maves <na...@gmail.com>.
Please address your general questions to the ibatis users list.

<us...@ibatis.apache.org>

Re: Mutiple database

Posted by Gilles Bayon <ib...@gmail.com>.
See
http://opensource.atlassian.com/confluence/oss/display/IBATIS/How+do+I+set+the+connection+string+per+user+in+Web+context

--
Cheers,
Gilles

Re: Mutiple database

Posted by Gilles Bayon <ib...@gmail.com>.
See

RE: Mutiple database

Posted by Min Hui <mi...@dayamega.com>.
Hi everyone,

I am newbie to iBatis and have some problems when developing it with an
ASP.NET application which allowed user to access multiple databases due to
static instance of iBatis.Mapper

In my project, user can login and choose the server & database (SQL Server)
that he/she wants to access (these feature is customized not using the
ASP.NET security options), so I have to change the connection string in
iBatis.Mapper based on user selected (not use the connectionString in
config file)

Because the Mapper is static, could not be isolated in ASP.NET application,
the connection string will be updated by the latest user login. This can be
problem with previous users that have been login and running the application
because his connection string is replaced with other users.

Is it solved in the next version or any ways to solve this problem?

Please advice. Thanks in advance

Regards,
Min Hui

RE: Mutiple database