Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Dilip <je...@gmail.com> on 2010/08/07 12:48:35 UTC

Re: Error compiling with jasperreports after installing iText 2.1.4

Iam using the iText5.x version for the pdf generation which is essential to
develop the pdf reports using Java5 version.
But i could not find the supporting jars for the same in the maven
repository.
Kindly let me know if we there are any plans for adding the latest version
of itext jar into maven repository.

Thanks in advance.
Dilip

Re: Error compiling with jasperreports after installing iText 2.1.4

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.
> Kindly let me know if we there are any plans for adding the latest version
> of itext jar into maven repository.

You'd have to ask the dev team responsible for iText about that.

Wayne