Posted to user@hivemind.apache.org by belaran <be...@gmail.com> on 2005/05/30 11:09:11 UTC

Migrating to HiveMind

Hi,

I'm very found of hivemind and i really see it's potential as a light
container, but i wonder how much it cost, in the real-life, to change for
HiveMind. If you have some real use case about switching to hivemind or
especially changing EJBs for HiveMind ( or maybe associating them), i'll be
quite interested...

Re: Migrating to HiveMind

Posted by Glen Stampoultzis <gs...@gmail.com>.
My application is a document management system. You can find more
information here at http://avalonseaview.com/

It's powered by hibernate and a bunch of other technologies and knits
together a bunch of technologies that seem to work well with hivemind.

Re: Migrating to HiveMind

Posted by belaran <be...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Glen,

Re: Migrating to HiveMind