Posted to dev@pekko.apache.org by Martin Kneissl <kn...@eppendorf.de.INVALID> on 2023/02/01 12:47:41 UTC

RE: FOSDEM 2023

Hi Claude, all,

Is it still your plan to be at the booth Sat 16-18?

A few people of a team of ours are heading for the FOSDEM this year and we might want to get in touch with the pekko project.

Regards,

Martin.

Re: FOSDEM 2023

Posted by "Claude Warren, Jr" <cl...@aiven.io.INVALID>.
Pekko will be represented at the Apache Booth at FOSDEM this weekend on
Saturday between 16:00 and 18:00.  I hope to meet you there.

Claude