Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Jan-Kees van Andel <ja...@gmail.com> on 2009/03/08 16:08:03 UTC

Unit test failures

Hi,

On my workstation, I have many unit tests failing in several different ways.

One test is IsRenderedTest.testIsExecuteNone(), where an assertion
fails because PartialViewContext.isExecuteNone() returns an invalid
value.
Another failing test is
ExecutePhaseClientIdsTest.testRequestParams4(), which fails because of
a NPE because FacesContextImpl.getPartialViewContext() returns null.

The last one is obviously not my fault, but I worry there is an issue
with my development environment, because I currently have 54 failing
tests.

Am I the only one experiencing this?

/JK

Re: Unit test failures

Posted by Leonardo Uribe <lu...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Take a look at:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MYFACES-2151

It is a provisional solution not intended to be committed, but works to see
what test really fail and what others do not. Actually, with the patch some
tests fails, because there is work in progress in this area (javascript
part), but maybe the patch could help.

regards

Leonardo Uribe

Re: Unit test failures