Posted to docs@jakarta.apache.org by sh...@iname.com on 2000/02/05 20:33:07 UTC

Is there any activity?

Hi,

I just subscribed to this list and went through the communication that happened in the past. There "seems"
to be no activity out there. If there is some activity, then, is there someone who is coordinating these activities? Since Tomcat has been released, I thought there will be lots of activities going on here. Is there someone to clarify the situation? If there is NO activity, then, is there someone to let the ball rolling. In the end, I would like to clarify that I am
new to Open Source Projects, but would like to contribute and am looking forward to get some guidance.

Regards.

Shahid Ali
shahid.ali@iname.com