Posted to dev@accumulo.apache.org by Josh Elser <jo...@gmail.com> on 2016/06/01 03:19:07 UTC

No more Jenkins ITs from me

I had a talk with Christopher today in IRC which ultimately boiled down
to him asking me to disable the Jenkins emails which I run which are
sent to notifications@a.a.o.

For a long time now, my little server which can usually run 1.6 ITs has
been unable to run the full IT suite on >=1.7 (read as: since we've been
doing 1.7 dev in earnest). I've never found the time to actually figure
out what has changed at this gap to consistently trigger the kernel's
OOM killer.

Anyways, if anyone did look at these, sorry. You won't be seeing them
anymore.