Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Antonio Costa <ja...@gmail.com> on 2013/09/09 15:27:02 UTC

Re: Deploying route to Karaf fails with "waiting for dependencies"

Hello Claus,

I'm having the same problem but I need to use camel-http4 because my bundle
needs access to the org.apache.http package.

What do you mean with fix the route to use http4?

Thank you in advance.

-----

Best
regards, Cumprimentos, Un saludo, Ant&oacute;nio
Jacob Costa

http://www.trikorasolutions.com/

http://linkd.in/ajcin

Re: Deploying route to Karaf fails with "waiting for dependencies"

Posted by Antonio Costa <ja...@gmail.com>.
I'm not sure of the meaning of my actions, but I just added the following
import-package with the version of the org.apache.httpcomponents.httpcore
I'm using in Servicemix:

With this explicit import-package I solved my problem.

-----

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Use "http4:xxx" in the Camel routes instead of "http:xxx"

On Mon, Sep 9, 2013 at 3:27 PM, Antonio Costa <ja...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello Claus,
>
> I'm having the same problem but I need to use camel-http4 because my bundle
> needs access to the org.apache.http package.
>
> What do you mean with fix the route to use http4?
>
> Thank you in advance.
>

> -----
>
> Best
> regards, Cumprimentos, Un saludo, Ant&oacute;nio
> Jacob Costa
>
> http://www.trikorasolutions.com/
>
> http://linkd.in/ajcin

Claus Ibsen