Posted to ftpserver-dev@incubator.apache.org by "Crespillo, Matias" <cr...@cabal.coop> on 2006/03/01 13:08:48 UTC

RE: Trying to implement a custom UserManager.

Ok I did that, although I had to modify nativeFileObject because the
constructor is protected BUT i still have to use it when creating a
different file systems manager. On a different topic I see no reason for
interfases not to have setter methods declared, just looks like crippling it
usefulness. Third I also had to modify Request implementation since I need
to check AND modify the file name during upload events, and I can check the
argument but cannot modify it?

I hope this makes kinda of sense, this project has a lot of potential and I
would like to collaborate to it whenever possible.

Regards.