Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Bharath Kumar <bh...@gmail.com> on 2015/04/10 10:17:16 UTC

hbase table recovery

Hi Team,
        We have a hbase table which was backed up 6 months ago it was
deleted accidentally . Can it be restored to most current state ? Is there
a information about steps to be performed.

Re: hbase table recovery

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
Can you give us a bit more information ?

Release of hbase
How the table was deleted
Were you using snapshot before the table was deleted ?

Thanks