Posted to dev@mahout.apache.org by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com> on 2013/12/08 01:15:35 UTC

Fwd: [ALL] Stack Overflow are offering free open source adverts - should we partake?

Interesting opportunity.

Posted by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com>.
I can do the image.

I don't have time to do the thinking, however.  Point me at what you want
and describe and I can add the text very quickly.

Posted by Isabel Drost-Fromm <is...@apache.org>.

Re: Fwd: [ALL] Stack Overflow are offering free open source adverts - should we partake?

Posted by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com>.
I actually know nothing about this other than there was an email that I
forwarded.  Moreover, my travel schedule is heinous just now so I don't
think I can follow up on it responsibly.

Posted by Isabel Drost-Fromm <is...@apache.org>.

Posted by Rajika Kumarasiri <ra...@gmail.com>.
I think it can be last item of the release. We can update any maintained
information as part of major release.

Rajika

Posted by Worthy LaFollette <wo...@gmail.com>.
Any publicity is supposedly good publicity...

Ok, this is just a side opinion.  My thought is that who will manage this
effort?   What is the goal?  And how will you measure any effect?

Regards,

Worthy

Posted by Rajika Kumarasiri <ra...@gmail.com>.
+1. It sounds good.

Posted by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com>.
Sounds great.  What message should people try to convey?

Sent from my iPhone

Posted by Jacques Nadeau <ja...@apache.org>.

Posted by rohit sharma <ro...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Timothy Chen <tn...@gmail.com>.