Posted to jmeter-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Willingham Geoff <Ge...@cfh.nhs.uk> on 2006/07/05 12:05:22 UTC

Greetings

I have developed a number of components for Jmeter to aid in my testing.
They work fine when they are part of the org.apache.jmeter.* package
(and folder) structure, but I cannot get them to work when moved to an
external package/jar.

The classes are compiled, and pulled into a jar file, which I have
placed in the lib/ext folder.

Can anyone tell me (or tell me where to look) what I am likely to be
missing ? Eg is there a parameter to specify on the command line to make
it jmeter pick up additional jars ? Or is the jar in the wrong place ?

I had a quick look through the wiki, but I couldn't see the answer in
there...

Cheers

Geoff

This e-mail is confidential and privileged. If you are not the intended recipient please accept our apologies; please do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this e-mail or take any action in reliance on its contents: to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Please inform us that this message has gone astray before deleting it. Thank you for your co-operation.