Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Pulasthi Supun Wickramasinghe <pu...@gmail.com> on 2020/09/01 02:49:20 UTC

Adding Twister2 documentation

Hi Devs.

I created two PR's to add the missing Twister2 runner documentation[1] [2],
however, would need some guidance on how to fill out the compatibility
matrix.

   1. Is there some mapping between test classes and entries in the
   compatibility matrix I can use to crosscheck and tick off boxes in the
   matrix.
   2. Since the Twister2 runner only supports batch mode at the moment how
   would I reflect that in the compatibility matrix?

Best Regards,
Pulasthi
--
Pulasthi S. Wickramasinghe
PhD Candidate  | Research Assistant

Re: Adding Twister2 documentation

Posted by Pulasthi Supun Wickramasinghe <pu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ismaël

Thank you for the review and merge. We hope to keep improving the Twister2
runner as the frameworks develops as well. I will also try to help out more
within the community since i gained a bit of experience with the runners
developing this one.

Best Regards,
Pulasthi

Posted by Ismaël Mejía <ie...@gmail.com>.