Posted to savan-dev@ws.apache.org by Leon Searl <se...@ittc.ku.edu> on 2008/02/20 18:32:12 UTC

[Savan] Added a couple of patch files for savan-config.xml problem.

Hi,

Sorry about all of the messages from when I added the new issue and
patch files. It was my first time so I had to fix some problems.
I had loaded a wrong patch file and needed to clarify some comments.

leon

--
Leon S. Searl, Software Research Engineer
Information and Telecommunication Technology Center, University of Kansas