Posted to dev@nuttx.apache.org by Jari van Ewijk <ja...@nxp.com> on 2022/09/26 13:38:49 UTC

Re: [EXT] Re: imxrt1176 on Nuttx

Hi,

We (Peter van der Perk and I) recently started to port NuttX to the NXP i.MX RT1170 family and the EVK board. Our RT1170 port already supports most of the peripherals that are also available in the RT1060 port, though it has some stability issues and still needs thorough testing and code cleanup. That still requires some more time and effort. I hope we will be able to upstream our work within a few months, though that may be somewhat optimistic.

Key point is that we are already working on an i.MX RT117X port and it will hopefully be available in upstream NuttX before the end of the year.

Best regards,
Jari

________________________________
Van: Alan C. Assis <ac...@gmail.com>
Verstuurd: woensdag 21 september 2022 12:19
Aan: dev@nuttx.apache.org <de...@nuttx.apache.org>
Onderwerp: [EXT] Re: imxrt1176 on Nuttx

Caution: EXT Email

Hi Prelude,

I think imxrt1176 is not available yet, did you get it?

Probably the peripherals will be the same.

BTW: did you test the W5500?

BR,

Alan