Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by ibrahim demir <ib...@yahoo.com> on 2009/01/15 16:26:25 UTC

2 Questions About Axis2

Hi All;

I have 2 questions about Axis2

1- The code generated by Axis2 Eclipse codegen is not well formated. Is there any way to make it clean or I have to use Eclipse abilities.

2- I am using axis2 1.3.war for serving my services. I have character encoding problem. Is there any option for Axis2.war to set the encoding .

Yours.

 Ibrahim DEMIR
CyberSoft Yazilim Muh.
http://www.ibrahimdemir.org

Re: 2 Questions About Axis2

Posted by ibrahim demir <ib...@yahoo.com>.
While turning back the response with Axiom I had the problem. I have solved it just starting Jboss with the pramaeter for my language but lots of applications are running on it so I wonder if there is a way for that making on axis2

Yours.

 Ibrahim DEMIR
CyberSoft Yazilim Muh.
http://www.ibrahimdemir.org

At what level are you experiencing character encoding problems?

Andreas

Re: 2 Questions About Axis2

Posted by Andreas Veithen <an...@gmail.com>.