Posted to user@mahout.apache.org by Lance Norskog <go...@gmail.com> on 2011/12/01 04:20:23 UTC

Re: Data class taxonomy for machine learning

Problemanalyze.pdf is not there.

--
Lance Norskog
goksron@gmail.com

Re: Data class taxonomy for machine learning

Posted by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com>.
Join the lines together.

Posted by Lance Norskog <go...@gmail.com>.
The problem was that when the full link line broke, the remainder started
with potsdam.de and was a real link.

--
Lance Norskog
goksron@gmail.com

Re: Data class taxonomy for machine learning

Posted by Manuel Blechschmidt <Ma...@gmx.de>.
Hi Lance,

On 01.12.2011, at 05:45, Lance Norskog wrote:

> Oops, the other one:
> Datenaufbereitung.pdf<http://potsdam.de/ml/teaching/ws10/ida/Datenselektion_und_Datenaufbereitung.pdf>does
> not work.

This is the correct one:

Posted by Lance Norskog <go...@gmail.com>.
Oops, the other one:

--
Lance Norskog
goksron@gmail.com

Re: Data class taxonomy for machine learning

Posted by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com>.