Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Larry Isaacs <La...@sas.com> on 2000/10/06 04:33:06 UTC

Tomcat 3.2 Documentation Update

Thanks Rob,

I will need to modify index.htm slightly to match the Tomcat 3.2
directory structure and file set, for example internal.html is only
in Tomcat 3.3.  I'll commit a version to Tomcat 3.2 and Tomcat 3.3.

I plan to try to make a pass through the readme starting with the
update Mike Harris did back at the end of August.  For anyone who
would like to take a look, it may be found in the archive at:

http://www.metronet.com/~wjm/tomcat/FromFeb11/msg05308.html

Anyone, feel free to offer improvements to this document, especially
the "Known Issues" section.

There is more to do than I have time to get to tonight, so I will commit
your index.html and the readme tomorrow night.

Thanks again.

Larry