Posted to community@apache.org by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com> on 2011/10/04 10:44:24 UTC

Looking for an ApacheCon 2009 (amsterdam) picture

Hi guys,

i'm looking for a picture of all the ASF peeps on stage that has been
taken during the Amsterdam 2009 event (if you remember, it was at the
end of the event, everybody was invited to step on stage).

I want to put it on a slide for a presentation I'm doing for some
government agency here in France.

If any of you have a URL for that, I would appréciate !
Thanks !

Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com

Re: Looking for an ApacheCon 2009 (amsterdam) picture

Posted by Tony Stevenson <to...@pc-tony.com>.
Unfortunately, archive.apachecon.com  does not have the EU2009 site.

You can look at http://www.flickr.com/groups/374844@N23/ which is the flickr group for apachecon, i couldn't see it immediately.   Or you can look here - http://wiki.apache.org/apachecon/

On 4 Oct 2011, at 09:44, Emmanuel Lecharny wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> i'm looking for a picture of all the ASF peeps on stage that has been taken during the Amsterdam 2009 event (if you remember, it was at the end of the event, everybody was invited to step on stage).
>
> I want to put it on a slide for a presentation I'm doing for some government agency here in France.
>
> If any of you have a URL for that, I would appréciate !
> Thanks !
>
> --
> Regards,
> Cordialement,