Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Prasad Chaudhari <pr...@conject.com> on 2006/07/21 08:39:47 UTC

migration of webservice axis1.1 to axis2.0

Hi All,

I have two questions regarding migration..
1)
I have a webservice running in our production using axis1.1. It is a message
style simple webservice with a service method definition

public void method(SOAPEnvelope req, SOAPEnvelope resp);

I have one .NET external client at the moment actively using this
webservice.

If I rewrite this using axis 2.0, will the existing webservice client (.NET)
will work without changing anything?
I hope this issue is already addressed as normally applications can have
webservices running on axis1.x and they would like to migrate to
axis2.0without bothering their external clients for this change.

2) Also I have a client using axis1.1 which connects to 10 difft.
webservices using axis(I do not know version), php and .NET. What will
happen if I migrate my client to axis2.0. Will it work with all webservices
or there will be compatiblity issue.

Best Regards,
-Prasad

Re: migration of webservice axis1.1 to axis2.0

Posted by Prasad Chaudhari <pr...@conject.com>.
Thanks I will try this..

Posted by Anne Thomas Manes <at...@gmail.com>.