Posted to dev@heron.apache.org by Saad <sa...@gmail.com> on 2021/09/04 18:42:41 UTC

[#3707] Add support for Pod Templates.

Hi,

I have started to try and figure out how to go about adding support for Pod
Templates to the ConfigMap, but I am a little lost just poking around in
the vast codebase. I have added a comment to the Github issue with what I
have found/understood thus far, but need some guidance on coming up with a
plan to implement this.

I am new to Heron and I have some basic familiarity with the process on
Apache projects, so please bear with me and please do guide me where you
can :)

Thanks,
/Saad

Re: [#3707] Add support for Pod Templates.

Posted by Ning Wang <wa...@gmail.com>.
"I have some basic familiarity with the process on
Apache projects". That's likely better than me already.

Posted by Nicholas Nezis <ni...@gmail.com>.
Josh,

Posted by Josh Fischer <jo...@joshfischer.io>.
Hi Saad,