Posted to dev@nutch.apache.org by nu...@dragonflymc.com on 2007/01/23 06:33:22 UTC

Finished "How to Become a Nutch Developer"

All,

Draft version of "How to Become a Nutch Developer" is on the wiki at:

http://wiki.apache.org/nutch/Becoming_A_Nutch_Developer

Please take a look and if you think anything needs to be added, removed,
or changed let me know.

Dennis Kubes

Re: Finished "How to Become a Nutch Developer"

Posted by Doug Cutting <cu...@apache.org>.
nutch-dev@dragonflymc.com wrote:
> Draft version of "How to Become a Nutch Developer" is on the wiki at:
>
> http://wiki.apache.org/nutch/Becoming_A_Nutch_Developer
>
> Please take a look and if you think anything needs to be added, removed,
> or changed let me know.

Thanks for taking the time to write this up!  It looks great.

 > I hope to meet, as we say it in Texas, ya'll in person one day.

Indeed!  Ironically, I met a bunch of Lucene developers for the first
time in Texas last fall, at ApacheCon.  I hope to attend both ApacheCon
EU this May in Amsterdam and ApacheCon US this November in Atlanta.
Maybe I'll meet you there?

Doug

Re: Finished "How to Become a Nutch Developer"

Posted by Michael Wechner <mi...@wyona.com>.
nutch-dev@dragonflymc.com wrote:

>All,
>
>Draft version of "How to Become a Nutch Developer" is on the wiki at:
>
>http://wiki.apache.org/nutch/Becoming_A_Nutch_Developer
>
>Please take a look and if you think anything needs to be added, removed,
>or changed let me know.

I think it would be good to have a "table of contents"

Cheers

Michi

--
Michael Wechner