Posted to dev@river.apache.org by Patricia Shanahan <pa...@acm.org> on 2010/09/03 01:16:19 UTC

Re: svn commit: r992134 [2/2] - /incubator/river/jtsk/trunk/src/net/jini/lookup/ServiceDiscoveryManager.java

Jonathan,

Is this a good time for me to update to get the new SDM? I'm working on
a concurrency test for it, and don't want to go too far with the wrong
type for its service proxies.

Patricia

Posted by Jonathan Costers <jo...@googlemail.com>.
Yes .. You should be fine ..
As mentioned before, there is one more test that is failing.