Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Marten Lehmann <le...@cnm.de> on 2006/08/10 14:52:14 UTC

[users@httpd] multiple ssl-hosts per ip possible

Hello,

I recently read, that it is possible the have more than one ssl-host per
ip-address. This shall be possible with two special requirements:

- all ssl-hosts share the same key
- all certs for the hosts are bundled within one file

For the letter requirement I think it doesn't only have to be one file
containing one cert after the other, but these certs have to merged to
one big cert. How can this merging be done? Is it possible to do this
with openssl or can only the issuer of the certs do that?

Regards
Marten