Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by carl collins <ca...@gmail.com> on 2019/03/22 16:14:07 UTC

Schema `mifostenant-default` contains a failed migration to version 164 !

Hello ,

I tried running " ./gradlew migrateTenantDB -PdbName=mifostenant-default
". and I got an error message:
 Schema `mifostenant-default` contains a failed migration to version 164 !

Using --stacktrace theses are full details of the error on pastebin:

https://pastebin.com/8AV4WFSY

Cheers
Carl

Re: Schema `mifostenant-default` contains a failed migration to version 164 !

Posted by carl collins <ca...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Mua . Let me try

Carl

Posted by Mua Rachmann <mu...@gmail.com>.