Posted to user@ode.apache.org by "Jackson, Douglas" <do...@siemens.com> on 2009/04/14 18:12:38 UTC

Axis2 Addressing producing invalid headers?

Hi!
In the following message coming out of ode, the addressing module appears to be declaring the "addr" prefix in one element and then using it in a sibling.  As far as I can tell by looking at the XML standards, that is not valid.  The Axis2 service that receives the message also fails saying the "addr" prefix is used and not declared.
I think I can work around it by disabling addressing or using some alternative classpath (TBD).  I searched around though and did not see any complaints about this on the web.  Has anyone seen this issue?
-Doug.

<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>
<soapenv:Header>
    <addr:To xmlns:addr="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing">http://localhost:7001/xxx </addr:To>
    <addr:Action>getUniqueID</addr:Action>
   <addr:ReplyTo>
       <addr:Address>http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing/anonymous</addr:Address>
   </addr:ReplyTo>
   <addr:MessageID>uuid:hqejbhcnphr473xlkvaga9</addr:MessageID>
</soapenv:Header>

RE: Axis2 Addressing producing invalid headers?

Posted by "Jackson, Douglas" <do...@siemens.com>.
Hi!
When run on tomcat, the addressing stuff looks correct:

<addr:To xmlns:addr="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing">http://</addr:To>
<addr:Action  xmlns:addr="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing">g</addr:Action>
<addr:ReplyTo xmlns:addr="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing">

So it is specific to weblogic using OOTB ode without rampart.
-Doug.

Posted by Alex Boisvert <bo...@intalio.com>.

Posted by Alex Boisvert <bo...@intalio.com>.