Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by laxmiraghu <la...@yahoo.com> on 2008/09/11 09:53:55 UTC

spring portlets are not being displayed in jetspeed

I'm using jetspeed2.1.3 as the portal server and netbeans as the IDE. I
developed a sample HelloWorld portlet and it has been beein deployed
successfully and i can see in jetspeed portal site.

ie. http://localhost:8080/jetspeed/portal

However, i developed one portlet with portlet class as spring's
DispatcherPortlet and deployed. But i'm unable to see that portlet in the
portal site.

THe code compiles correctly and i could able to build a WAR file and it got
deployed on jetspeed.

Is there any extra configuration or anything else i need to do? Please
suggest.

Re: spring portlets are not being displayed in jetspeed

Posted by laxmiraghu <la...@yahoo.com>.
Thanks Woonsan.

Yes .... display-name tag within portlet tag helped to display name against
each portlet.

Thank you so much for the help. I really appreciate it.

Re: spring portlets are not being displayed in jetspeed

Posted by Woonsan Ko <wo...@yahoo.com>.
Hi,

Did you fill some elements in portlet xml for your portlet? Probably portlet-name, display-name, description, portlet-info and portlet-icon as init-parm will help.
You can see the bookmark portlet definition in /demo/WEB-INF/portlet.xml.