Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Ard Schrijvers <a....@hippo.nl> on 2006/01/08 13:38:05 UTC

Is it possible in cocoon to log all internal sitemap calls

So for example, I am having something like:

<map:match pattern="index.html">
	<map:aggregate element="root">
		<map:part element="one" src="cocoon:/somehard2readpipe/{source:keyword}/{session-attr:loginname}"/>
		<map:part element="two" src="cocoon:/anotherhard2readpipe/{request-param:project}/{source:type}"/>
	</map:aggregate>
	<map:serialize type="xml"/>
</map:match>

<map:match pattern="**">
	<map:generate src="test.xml"/>
	<map:serialize type="xml"/>
</map:match>

Now, my question is, is it possible to have a logger, telling me onle the "sitemap calls", so if I would call "/index.html"

I would like to see in the logging:

index.html
somehard2readpipe/cocoon/ard     (the resolved inputmodule and the session-attr, outcome are examples ofcourse)
anotherhard2readpipe/cocoonsite/agenda

I am looking for this, because debugging when you don't know what is called with cocoon:/somehard2readpipe/{source:keyword}/{session-attr:loginname} is so hard!!

Thanks, Regards Ard

Re: Is it possible in cocoon to log all internal sitemap calls

Posted by Tim Williams <wi...@gmail.com>.
On 1/8/06, Ard Schrijvers <a....@hippo.nl> wrote:
> So for example, I am having something like:
>
> <map:match pattern="index.html">
>         <map:aggregate element="root">
>                 <map:part element="one" src="cocoon:/somehard2readpipe/{source:keyword}/{session-attr:loginname}"/>
>                 <map:part element="two" src="cocoon:/anotherhard2readpipe/{request-param:project}/{source:type}"/>
>         </map:aggregate>
>         <map:serialize type="xml"/>
> </map:match>
>
> <map:match pattern="**">
>         <map:generate src="test.xml"/>
>         <map:serialize type="xml"/>
> </map:match>
>
> Now, my question is, is it possible to have a logger, telling me onle the "sitemap calls", so if I would call "/index.html"
>
> I would like to see in the logging:
>
> index.html
> somehard2readpipe/cocoon/ard     (the resolved inputmodule and the session-attr, outcome are examples ofcourse)
> anotherhard2readpipe/cocoonsite/agenda
>
> I am looking for this, because debugging when you don't know what is called with cocoon:/somehard2readpipe/{source:keyword}/{session-attr:loginname} is so hard!!
>
> Thanks, Regards Ard

Take a look at this where Carsten describes the SimpleSitemapExecutor,
it's pretty verbose -- probably has all that you want to see and a
whole lot more.

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=forrest-dev&m=113596140400187&w=2

--tim