Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by ni...@googlemail.com on 2012/04/18 08:09:24 UTC

I cannot find the hbase configuration templates

I asked the same question on Stackoverflow: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/10175313/where-is-the-pseudo-distributed-template-for-hbase

The [HBase documentation][1] asks me to <q>Copy the pseudo-distributed suggested configuration file</q>

    cp conf/hbase-site.xml{.pseudo-distributed.template,}

But there is no such file!

    cp: cannot stat `conf/hbase-site.xml.pseudo-distributed.template': No such file or directory

Where can I find that template?

  [1]: http://hbase.apache.org/pseudo-distributed.html

--
http://scg.unibe.ch/staff/Schwarz
twitter.com/nes1983

Re: I cannot find the hbase configuration templates

Posted by Jean-Daniel Cryans <jd...@apache.org>.
Yeah I'm not sure why that page is not in the reference guide but it
should be moved and fixed since that file has been removed a long time
ago. I created https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-5822

J-D