Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Alex Kachanov <al...@intadev.com> on 2002/01/25 17:49:01 UTC

FW: JspGenerator in Cocoon2

Subject: JspGenerator in Cocoon2

Hello!

Regarding the JspGenerator in Cocoon2 - latest development version.

Smth. is broken - the encodings are not working right.

Cocoon2 JspGenerator was working fine when I connected from
jsp page to MySQL database to get Japanese characters in Shift_JIS
encoding - now it's broken.

The characters are output not correctly.
When I change my machine to japanese locale - everything works fine.
But when I change it back to English or Russian locale - the characters
are output distorted.

I'm using Cocoon2 dev version as of 2002.01.25
Windows machine Win2000 Prof
MySQL database for Win Distrib 3.23.43

with best wishes
Alexander Kachanov