Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by sachin2008 <es...@gmail.com> on 2008/02/21 05:05:43 UTC

problem with contentbased router(CBR)

Hi,

I am having a scenario.

JMS(BC)------ >  CBR ---------->JMS(BC)
(consumer)                              (provider)

I am putting a request in JMS and i am routing it to content based router
which will do some validations depending on xpath predicate rules and it
needs to send the response to JMS provider.

Since Content Based Router accepts only Inonly or robustinonly, we are not
able to send the response back to the JMS provider.

Can anyone please tell me after validating the message through CBR , how can
i send the response back to JMS provider.

But i have tried with the pipeline pattern but this pattern must have both
the transformer and the target.

Thanks in advance.....