Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Vijay Pawar <vs...@orgltd.com> on 2003/06/12 11:11:26 UTC

Digester errors in struts example]

Hi,

I am using tomcat 4.1.18 on windows 2000

I have recently added a new webapp (struts-example-2002-06-11.war) to my
webapps directory.

I downloaded this struts example from :
http://bobcat.webappcabaret.net/ninsky/struts-examples-2002-06-11.war

Now when i restarted tomcat, there are lots and lots of exceptions being
thrown but before i can read them they get overwritten in the dos window.

I wish to send all these errors to a log file so that I can read it and
see what caused these errors.

How can we redirect the tomcat startup exceptions trace to a file ?

Before i can read the exception trace, it gets scrolled up. There is some
socket connect exception and some Digester exception.

Any hints ?

Thanking in advance,
Vijay Pawar