Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com> on 2010/01/21 09:53:20 UTC

Re: FTP Server - MD5 and MMD5 command replies when a file name or path contains spaces

On Wed, Jan 20, 2010 at 4:16 PM, Sai Pullabhotla
<sa...@jmethods.com> wrote:
> I wonder if the file name in the 251 reply should be enclosed in
> double quotes. This is based on the examples in the RFC. The RFC does
> not explicitly say anything about double quotes.

I agree. Could you open a JIRA for this? And feel free to fix it for
1.0.x and 1.1.x if you got the time :-)

/niklas

Re: FTP Server - MD5 and MMD5 command replies when a file name or path contains spaces

Posted by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com>.
On Thu, Jan 28, 2010 at 5:17 PM, Sai Pullabhotla
<sa...@jmethods.com> wrote:
> Well, I guess I kind of screwed it up by not updating the test case. I
> did see some emails from Hudson that the builds have failed. I checked
> in the fix for the test cases. Hope it is all good now.

That's what we got Hudson for :-) I've reran two of the Hudson builds
as they failed for other reasons, now all seems good.

/niklas

Re: FTP Server - MD5 and MMD5 command replies when a file name or path contains spaces

Posted by Sai Pullabhotla <sa...@jmethods.com>.
Well, I guess I kind of screwed it up by not updating the test case. I
did see some emails from Hudson that the builds have failed. I checked
in the fix for the test cases. Hope it is all good now.

Regards,
Sai Pullabhotla

Posted by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com>.

Posted by Sai Pullabhotla <sa...@jmethods.com>.
I will give it a shot. I always used the Merge option in Eclipse. But,
I'm a little hesitant to do it on someone else's repository. I will
give it a shot anyway. I'm sure you can fix it in case if I screw
something up :).

Regards,
Sai Pullabhotla

Posted by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com>.