Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Alan Shine <sh...@yahoo.com> on 2005/03/29 08:00:00 UTC

Some questions regarding SURBL, Pyzor, and DCC

Hi,
I have a few questuions regrding the benefit/use of SA fatures.

1.I would like to activate more features to SA (I currently use only SARE rules).
We are considering SURBL, DCC and Pyzor.
My question is - what are the preferable features that I can add to SA, that will result in better spam identification, and that will cost the lowest in performance time?

2. Can Pyzord run localy as SURBL does with rbldnsd (check the message with local repository, not with the Pyzor web servers) ?

Thanks a lot.
Alan