Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by sergio <se...@gmail.com> on 2016/08/25 17:57:40 UTC

Re: STOMP server quits sending to all subscribers when one client disconnects

Hi, I i'm using STOMP over Websocket to connet to ActiveMQ.

I installed WildFly 10.1.0.Final and I have a test client in Javascript.
I can connet to ActiveMQ using Stomp.js.
I manually defined different ID for each client, I have two clients
connected.  When I close or unscribe one client from one topic the other
don't recive messages after that.

Can helpme with screenshoots or instructons for update the ActiveMQ of
Wildfly to ActiveMQ 1.3?

thanks.

RE: STOMP server quits sending to all subscribers when one client disconnects

Posted by Ed Kaltenbach <ek...@ara.com>.
Sergio,
I had the same problem, although my client applications were implemented in C# instead of javascript.

I got Artemis 1.3 working in Wildfly 10.  I replaced the jar files in the "wildfly-10.0.0.Final\modules\system\layers\base\org\apache\activemq\artemis" subdirectories with the ActiveMQ Artimis 1.3 versions.  I updated the jar filenames in the "modules.xml" files in each of the subdirectories.

I am running multiple clients and they are all working correctly.  When none disconnects, all other clients continue to receive messages.

Ed

I will try, I will post instructions when work.

Re: STOMP server quits sending to all subscribers when one client disconnects

Posted by sergio <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.
Sergio,

All you have to do is replace the JARs in
modules/system/layers/base/org/apache/activemq (and subdirs)

John