Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Thibaud Hulin <hu...@wanadoo.fr> on 2007/05/04 11:47:37 UTC

[users@httpd] I can't start apache and localhost to /var/www

Hi,

I can't purge my apache2 configuration. I tried at-get remove --purge
apache2, but nothing change : the adress localhost links directly to
/usr/local/koha/opac/htdocs/index.html
I would like localhost links to /var/www

I suppose apache use by default the /etc/koha-httpd.conf or
/etc/apache2/sites-enabled/koha-httpd.conf
But how can I modify that ?

When I restart apache2, I get an error :
apache2: Could not reliably determine the server's fully qualified
domain name, using 127.0.0.1 for ServerName

So, the /etc/apache2/httpd.conf is empty.When I replace it by
/usr/share/doc/apache2.2-common/examples/apache2/original/httpd.conf
and restart apache2 I get :

apache2: Syntax error on line 189 of /etc/apache2/apache2.conf: Syntax
error on line 29 of /etc/apache2/httpd.conf: ServerRoot takes one
argument, Common directory of server-related files (logs, confs, etc.)

Thanks for help,
Thibaud.