Posted to dev@vxquery.apache.org by Preston Carman <pr...@apache.org> on 2015/09/28 20:48:58 UTC

Confluence Wiki for VXQuery

I noticed today that we have a wiki set up for VXQuery. The wiki appears to
not be used, but it could be a nice option for some discussions.

Could I get access to the wiki? My username is "prestonc".

Thanks
Preston

Re: Confluence Wiki for VXQuery

Posted by Till Westmann <ti...@apache.org>.
Done - you’re an administrator as well.

Cheers,
Till

Posted by Till Westmann <ti...@apache.org>.
I’m not sure who the administrators are - I don’t seem to be one of
them.
I’ve just requested to be added, but if somebody else can add Preston
before that, that’d be even better.

Thanks,