Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Haldi, Silvio" <sh...@zuehlke.com> on 2005/09/19 14:13:36 UTC

Passing params/variables through reactor

Hi
I'm having a problem passing variables set in top level maven.xml by
using
<x:set var="myVar" select=".."> or
<j:set var="myVar" value="foo">
to subproject when calling it with a reactor tag. When I'm trying to
read the variable in the subproject's maven.xml the value isn't set.
Is there a way to pass such variables or parameters from parent projects
to subprojects?

Thanks!
Silvio

[m2-beta-1] Ear plugin: root-context & copied JARs/WARs

Posted by fa...@mpsa.com.

Hi guys!

I've 2 little questions about the Ear plugin (version 2.0beta1):

1- how can I tell the Ear plugin to use a specific root-context for a War
when it generates the application.xml? (instead of using the artifactId)
Something like the "<ear.appxml.war.context-root>" in m1.

2- when the plugin generates the Ear, it packages most dependencies of the
War module, while they already exist the the WEB-INF/lib of the War (and I
don't want them to be copied a second time at the root of the Ear). Those
dependencies have a "compile" scope in the pom of the War module. Is it the
normal behaviour? Is there a property or something to tell m2 not to
package them?

Thanks for your help!
Cheers,
Fabrice.

Best Regards / Cordialement,
Fabrice BELLINGARD
DINQ/DSIN/INSI/EATE/IDVS/AIDV
(+33) (01 61) 45 15 91  -  fabrice.belingard@mpsa.com

Re: Passing params/variables through reactor

Posted by Arnaud HERITIER <ah...@gmail.com>.
Which release of maven do you use ?
I'll try to create a simple testcase ...

Arnaud