Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Alon Halimi via user <us...@flink.apache.org> on 2022/11/15 08:45:03 UTC

Missing image tag in apache/flink repository ?

Hello :)

It seems the tag "apache/flink:1.16.0-scala_2.12" is missing - I get the following error:

failed to pull and unpack image "docker.io/apache/flink:1.16.0-scala_2.12"

note that:
(1) /apache/flink:1.16.0-scala_2.12 (without the 0 version suffix ) does exist
(2) /flink:1.16.0-scala_2.12 (without apache prefix )does exist

Thanks in advance

Alon Halimi
This message is intended only for the designated recipient(s). It may contain confidential or proprietary information. If you are not the designated recipient, you may not review, copy or distribute this message. If you have mistakenly received this message, please notify the sender by a reply e-mail and delete this message. Thank you.

This message has been scanned for malware by Forcepoint. www.forcepoint.com

Re: Missing image tag in apache/flink repository ?

Posted by godfrey he <go...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for reporting this, I will resolve it ASAP.

Best,
Godfrey

Alon Halimi via user <us...@flink.apache.org> 于2022年11月15日周二 16:46写道: